background

Friday, November 18, 2011

10 Years

***So I was just looking through my Blogger dashboard and saw that this post was still sitting in DRAFT!!!! Better late (over 2 months) than never!!!!***

The day after Will's birthday, Matt and I celebrated our 10th wedding anniversary!  What a fun 10 years it has been. It elates me to say that Matt is still my best friend and the love of my life. It is only icing on the cake that he is an awesome father too.

We're so old we got married before the age of digital cameras!!

5 Years, 1 day: leaving the hospital with Will

10th Anniversary Trip - Turks & Caicos, May 2011

I love you, Matt! I can't wait to see what the next 10, 20 or even 50 years brings our way!!

1 comment:

  1. OH wow what a great post!! I'm so glad you found it and I'm glad to have been a part of your life for the last 15 or 16 years to be apart of all the lovely events!!
    Love Cecilia

    ReplyDelete