background

Monday, October 14, 2013

Spelling Bee

After an unintentional blogging hiatus (just nothing exciting happening!!), I have to document this funny and sorta sad exchange with Will from last Monday.

On Mondays, all of his schoolwork from the previous week is sent home.  For the first time all year, he didn't get a perfect score on his weekly spelling test.  I brought it up and he went ballistic....took off running and crying. 

I found him in the corner of the bonus room, hiding behind a few things, just sobbing.  He said, "I will never get into NC State with grades like that. Sniff, sniff.  I'll have to go someplace like Carolina."

Hahahahahahaha....that's my boy!

1 comment:

  1. LOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOL TELL WILL NEVER FEAR STATE IS ALL ABOUT MATHEMATICS AND ENGINEERING AND WE ARE CONFIDENT WITH HIS LEGO SKILLS HE WILL GET IN ON EARLY ADMISSION NEXT YEAR.

    THAT YOUNG MAN IS JUST TOO FUNNY!!! I expect the fear of unc will perk that spelling up lickety split.
    lots of love
    Cecilia

    ReplyDelete