background

Monday, March 3, 2014

March Madness

Okay, the season really ended up February but it’s basketball baby!!!

Will had his first foray into organized basketball this year, playing Upward Bound ball through the neighborhood church. Which translates into a 2 minute commute which is just what this overtired, working mom needs!

While the rules of Upward weren’t to my liking, I really liked the Christ-centered message of the whole season. And goodness gracious, don’t get me started on the color of the uniforms!!!!

A few pics from the season. I obviously need to practice my action shot picture taking skills. Most of the pics are too blurry!  By the way, he gets the tongue action from me!

IMG_2904IMG_2912IMG_2915IMG_2919IMG_2921

It was fun to see the team grow throughout the season. The last game they finally got the concept of passing the ball….almost to a fault though because all they did was pass and no one ever wanted to shoot!!

Will and me at his banquet last week.  He won the little shooting contest they did! Made 4 out of 5 shots…banking 3 of them!!

ball

1 comment: