background

Wednesday, October 26, 2011

Twins

For Avery's first birthday (I think!!!!!), the McLamb's gave Avery an American Girl Bitty Baby. Somehow this doll ended up with the name Sunshine and for the past year or so, Avery has been inseparable from it. She and Sunshine sleep nose to nose nights on "their" pillow, with the blanket pulled up to their chins. It is so sweet.

I was at a children's consignment sale a month or so ago and was flipping through the racks, a little frustrated with what I was finding, or more precisely not finding. All of a sudden, I saw a familiar fabric. It took me a split second to place it, but I quickly realized it was the toddler sized version of Sunshine's pajamas.  Well, Sunshine's only outfit actually! And oh my goodness, they were in Avery's size. And even a bigger on my goodness, they were only $6!!!!!!  What a deal, so of course I bought them on the spot.

The weather got cooler this past week so it was time to break out the long sleeved pjs.....Avery's reaction when she put them on: "These are SO cool!" 

I had to snap this picture of "my" 2 little girls when they woke up the next morning.....

1 comment:

  1. That is a precious picture...oh my goodness I want to hug both of them.

    Love Cecilia

    ReplyDelete