background

Tuesday, June 26, 2012

Father's Day 2012

Just a short post to remember Father's Day 2012.....just too many emotions and too many things to say to go into it. I will say that I love my dad so much and I immensely proud to be his daughter and just over the moon with how well he has done the past 3 months.  This week will be 3 months.....

And to my husband.....what a rock he has been both as a partner and a father.  He has weathered his own storms these past few months as well and an end result was some quality time with his kids.  I really can't ask for more.

For Dad's gift, we took pics of the children holding letters to spell out "Pops".  I forgot to take a picture of the finished project, but these are the snapshots I used.




For Matt's gift, I interviewed the kids. I love how they didn't hear each other answer and yet still gave the exact same answer for his weight!!!!!


 We also went to a wedding that weekend. A beautiful wedding right on the water. The children had such a blast dancing their little hearts out!!! Warning: tons of pics!!














1 comment:

  1. Janie...I'm rarely speechless (as you know) but today I am!! My eyes are a little moist too.
    Your interview with those precious children, pics of your parents dancing and your precious family having such a good time at the wedding.
    God bless you all with love
    Cecilia

    ReplyDelete