background

Saturday, June 30, 2012

Royalty

I cut out of work a few hours early on Friday, well, for a multitude of reasons, and ran into Target for band-aids and a thing of medicine.  $100+ later (who's counting!??!?!?!) I left. But not before picking up this ADORABLE "Princess of NC State" outfit for Avery.  I surprised her with it this afternoon.


We were getting ready to go to the grocery store and she asked if she could wear it to the store. I said of course she could.  To which she replied "The people are going to love it."

For those who don't know Avery that well, you may ask what people. Why her people, of course.

To quote my mom this afternoon, "We made her this bad, didn't we?"

Oh well.....we are still accepting contributions to Avery's wedding fund for those who are interested.

I also left Target with this find for my boy who is starting the big "K" next week.... I think he'll like, what do you think????


2 comments:

  1. What Target did you find all this great State stuff? I haven't been in the WF one in a couple of weeks - if you can believe that! But last time I looked they didn't have any of this State stuff!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. LOL LOL LOL
    I love Avery's NCSU Princess outfit and OF COURSE she has people and we are all proud to be her people. Tell her if I had seen her in that outfit I would have ohhhh'd and ahhhhh'd forever.

    Give Will a big hug and tell him not to worry he will have people (girls) falling at his feet once he starts school
    Love Cecilia

    ReplyDelete