background

Saturday, August 25, 2012

Soccer Saturdays

Well, Soccer Saturdays have started again at the Modlin household. This year will be especially crazy because Avery is playing in an organized league too, but her soccer doesn't start until after Labor Day.

We moved Will to the CASL league this year.  Today was the first practice/scrimmage. He had a blast and it was good to see him running on the field again. I so do enjoy watching him play. Even if I don't know the first thing about soccer!

I think he maybe has a few more seasons under his belt than a lot of his team. He was like the assistant coach out there! Of course his bossiness made me cringe!!

Chasing the coach

Dribbling drills

Telling everyone where to go. I like how the black team is patiently listening.


Score!




Score! The funny thing after this one was Will re-enacted the slide for everyone. He was his own instant replay!

Sissy's favorite part of soccer is snacks!

1 comment:

  1. WTG Will!! I don't know a thing about soccer either but I do know you love it so I'm tickled you can play!! I agree with Avery my favorite part about anything is snacks!!
    Love and hugs
    Cecilia

    ReplyDelete