background

Tuesday, January 22, 2013

(I've Lost My) Marbles Field Trip

Last week, I was lucky enough to help chaperone Will's field trip to Marbles Museum. As usual, it was a crazy day!

Playing at the water table.



Ahoy, Matey!

Will's favorite thing about Marbles is building and racing cars.


Gigantic Legos.

Score!



Unfortunately, my little guy started feeling bad. He had an awful headache and spent pretty much the 2nd part of the field trip in my lap.

Instead of going back to school, he came back to the office with me while I was on a conference call and then packed up.  He had a snack, drew me some cool pics and then poor guy took a nap on the floor.


Thankfully he was feeling better the next day!

1 comment:

  1. Well I'm late catching up. I hope by now everyone is feeling excellent.

    I hear Marbles is very nice. Before I retired one of the Physics grad student's wife was in charge of something at Marbles.

    Love
    Cecilia

    ReplyDelete