background

Saturday, May 4, 2013

Party Rockers Continued….

We left off as we were shoo-ing everyone home! It was time for grandparents and aunts, an uncle and a cousin to arrive! And pizzas!

A few more gifts!

IMG_1075

IMG_1072

 

Aunt J and Will are always so photogenic!

IMG_1045

Will and his grandmothers.

will and gmas

Baby Luke dancing on the counter!!

IMG_1059IMG_1060

Cake time #2!!

IMG_1049

IMG_1056

A couple of days later on her actual birthday, we had a few more gifts for her and some leftover ice cream for dessert!! I think her fave gifts that night were the pickles and purple Disney lollipop from her Daddy!!

IMG_1076

IMG_1077

IMG_1080

IMG_1085

Happy 4th Birthday, Avery! I love you so much!

1 comment:

  1. Hi Avery
    What a fun wonderful and beautiful series of 4th birthday pictures!!
    Oh my goodness I love love love ice cream I bet that was a fun party.
    I hope your Dad was a quick at scooping out ice cream for you and your friends...we all know ice cream melts quickly
    Happy Birthday sweet Girl
    Love Cecilia

    ReplyDelete