background

Friday, July 5, 2013

Go Pack!

I love baseball. I grew up in a baseball house.  So many of my childhood memories are playing baseball in my front yard. Which is exactly what Will and I spend a lot of time doing now.

A few weeks ago, the NCAA baseball tourney started and NC State was hosting the first round regional games. It coincided with a dr’s trip Dad was up here for so I got 3 tickets so Will, Dad and I could go. Matt was out of town for a guys fishing trip and couldn’t join us.

IMG_1152

We had great seats right on the 3rd base line. I had to pay a lot of attention to keep everyone safe from foul balls!

Three generations of Wolfpack fans!

IMG_1154

Will got to visit with the #1 Wolfpack fan!!

IMG_1156IMG_1157

Mom and Dad went home on Saturday morning and Matt was still on his guys trip. But there was still a weekend full of baseball to watch, so Will, Avery and I headed to the game on Saturday night. And Sunshine, of course!

IMG_1167

We couldn’t stay for the whole game. We left during the 7th inning, actually the 7th inning stretch, meaning the restroom lines were loooong. I didn’t even ask if Avery needed to go because she is so good about that kind of stuff. Well of course as soon as we get to the parking deck, in the dark, she announces how badly she has to go. So she goes, in a cup, in the dark, in the parking deck. Obviously I left the cup there. ‘Cause no one’s got time to drink out of that ever again!

The Pack had a very successful baseball season, even making it to the College World Series. Of course I got Will a shirt!

IMG_1186

Go Pack!!

No comments:

Post a Comment