background

Monday, August 19, 2013

Happy Birthday to Me!!

Last month I turned 35. Blugh. I don’t want to think about that because it sounds O-L-D.

When you are my age and in my station of life, birthdays don’t take on quite the fanfare they used to. People kept asking what I was doing for my birthday and my answer was always “homework help and cooking dinner”. Ha.

A few pics of my birthday dinner (Domino’s pizza) and the cake the Matthew and the kids made me. Please excuse the kitchen disaster behind me. This is what it always looks like at 7PM. I promise it looks better by 9PM.

IMG_1568

 

IMG_1575

The kiddos are in their underoos because they had been playing dress-up before dinner.

Anyway, Matt and the kiddos surprised me with a bike for my birthday. I have been wanting one for a while so it was a great gift!

Will was actually cheering me on…and I think in a little disbelief that his mom could ride a bike!

imageimage_1

1 comment:

  1. OH WHAT ABSOLUTE FUN....JANIE I CANNOT BELIEVE I'VE KNOWN YOU NEARLY 1/2 OF YOUR LIFE.
    GREAT PHOTS
    LOVE CECILIA

    ReplyDelete