background

Monday, August 26, 2013

Party Time!

With Matt and Cecily’s wedding right around the corner, it is party time! We had a ton of fun at their couples shower last week.

Such cute décor!

IMG_1653IMG_1644

Pops playing corn hole. His little cheerleader was never too far away.

IMG_1641

IMG_1651

The signature drink! Or my nickname in high school sports!

IMG_1650

A pretty little girl….

IMG_1646IMG_1649

Avery got hold of the camera for a while…..

IMG_1655IMG_1656IMG_1659IMG_1667IMG_1669

IMG_1676

 

So excited for the happy couple! Which somehow I managed to not even get a picture of the whole evening!! Good thing we had a professional photographer at the party!

1 comment:

  1. What fun pictures and I too am so happy for Matt and Cecily...lover her name!!!

    I can say with great glee I finished the monumental project of going through documents at my parents.
    I hope to once again be a regular attendee to the Mayhem
    Next step is bringing in the professionals.
    Love Cecilia

    ReplyDelete