background

Friday, November 15, 2013

Ferris Bueller’s Day Off

More like Will’s day off, but nevertheless….I came back to Raleigh for a few days this week to spend some time with the kids. I’ve planned all year on taking Veteran’s Day off to spend with Will, who had no school. I had planned a Mommy/Son day but after being away from both of them for so long, I decided to bring Sissy along for the day.

We started the day with a tea run….I was still wearing pj pants!

IMG_1673[1]

We played around the house a little that morning and I cleaned up a bit.

Then we headed off to the movies! Cloudy with a Chance of Meatballs…part 2!

Yes, Avery wore her princess dress. All. Day. Long.

IMG_1674[1]

They both really liked the movie and if you ask Avery what her favorite part was, she responds “the bad words.” Ha! I don’t even know what bad words there were….I think some potty humor, which is high on her list of favorite things right now.

Then a late lunch at Moe’s.

IMG_1675[1]

Will had a dentist appointment later in the afternoon, but we did manage to steal a little bit of outside playtime in the sunshine before then.

 

 

 

 

 

IMG_1678[1]

IMG_1679[1]

Loved spending the day with my babies. I’ve missed them a lot the past few weeks!

1 comment:

  1. Precious pictures of 3 of my favorite people....I'm glad you got some mommy and kiddo time.
    God bless you all
    love Cecilia

    ReplyDelete