background

Saturday, November 2, 2013

Wedding Bells continued….

Trying to get caught up on the blog!! 

I don’t have a ton of pictures from the wedding day as I was a little busy but I do have some.

The girls getting ready….

IMG_2013IMG_2014IMG_2015IMG_2016

Two of the most handsome guys I know!

IMG_0113IMG_0116

It takes a village….

IMG_0119IMG_0121

Skip like 2 hours, and here we are at the reception, going through the goodie bags for being such wonderful wedding participants!

IMG_2022

Yummy cake.

IMG_0141

The happy couple!

IMG_2020

I saw the photographer’s pictures this weekend. They are so good!!! Thank goodness someone was there to take pictures because I was such a slacker!!

Congratulations Matt & Cecily!!

1 comment:

  1. Absolutely beautiful pictures of the Matt and Cecily and your entire family.
    You are correct your Dad and Will are most handsome and I love their suits.
    Love to you all
    Cecilia

    ReplyDelete