background

Saturday, February 22, 2014

No Mo’ Snow!

Okay, I know I said I wanted a chance to wear my new warm and cozy (and yes they were) snow boots, but I did and now it can quit snowing for 2014. Especially since Will is tracked back in at school now!

This snow was “better” than the snow a few weeks ago because it was wet….better for snowman making and sledding evidently.  Every time we went outside it was still snowing hard or freezing rain, so I didn’t have the camera out a lot with me because it was getting too wet.

This was just a little bit after it started snowing. It was coming down hard and fast!

IMG_2872

 

Stella liked this snow a little more and even had a little fun with her friend, Macie.

IMG_2878IMG_2880

 

Matt decided to make the world’s largest horizontal snowman. By the way, snow is really nasty when it is dirty. Avery still ate it. yuck.

IMG_2885IMG_2886IMG_2887

 

Avery and Tegan….Avery loves this big girl!

IMG_2881

 

And then it snowed some more….

IMG_2884

 

Sled time!!

IMG_2876IMG_2888IMG_2891

 

So this was on Wednesday….by Friday it was in the 60s. Gotta love NC weather!!

No comments:

Post a Comment