background

Saturday, November 1, 2014

Night Owls

Really only on vacation do the kids go to sleep in the same bed. In Beaufort we usually end up putting them into the same bed when Matt and I go to bed, but they start out in different beds.

We turned the lights and TV off in the hotel room and basically laid in our bed, playing on our phones, and not making eye contact with the children for what turned into probably an hour. When I got up to go get ready for bed, this is what I found:

IMG_2699 IMG_2700

Ha! What a crazy crew. And yes, Will is under all the pillows and Avery is upside down in her hand me down boys’ Christmas pjs. We got everyone oriented the correct direction in the bed and it didn’t take me long to fall asleep.

Until sometime in the middle of the night when I was awakened by these strange noises coming from Avery. Basically she was grunting in her sleep because Will was trying to “snatch” her into his arms! She would pull away and he would snatch her right back. It was sooo funny. I got them separated and got a few more hours of shut eye.

This is what I found when I woke up the next morning. Avery is totally stealing Sunshine’s oxygen.

IMG_2701

And this is what I found when I got out the shower. He finally got her.  Bless her heart…he doesn’t love her any at all.

IMG_2702

No comments:

Post a Comment