background

Wednesday, December 10, 2014

Thanksgiving 2014

We celebrated Thanksgiving this year in Charlotte with Matt’s mom’s side of the family. I only took like 5 pictures for some reason, all on my phone, even though I took the camera. I’m just not sure where it ended up during the visit! And they pics I did take are random at that!

Anyway, we picked up Mimi and headed to Charlotte bright and early. Thank goodness we found a Mickey D’s open for lunch along the way. Ok, thank goodness from the kids…I could have used another kind of food but oh well. Their fries ARE good!

The children spent the afternoon playing with Legos, play outside with cousin once removed Taylor’s dog, and playing a board game.

IMG_2810 IMG_2809 IMG_2808

IMG_2812 IMG_2811

After a yummy Thanksgiving dinner, look who is still playing “Ticket to Ride”!!

IMG_2814

Friday, Matt’s aunt and his mom and I went “Black Friday” shopping. We ended up going to cute little shops and boutiques around Charlotte. Since most of my shopping these days is really just a mad dash into Target or the grocery store, I really enjoyed the more girly version of shopping/browsing!

While we are talking about Thanksgiving, here are the turkeys that the children disguised this year. Will, as expected, made his into an army man. Avery’s is a dog loving, princess ballerina of sorts.  Ok, so we don’t have a picture of Avery’s. Oops!

IMG_2805

Gobble, gobble!!!

1 comment:

  1. what fun to have a great big yard to play in while the grown ups are working hard on the wonderful meal. Great job on the sporty turkey Will
    Love cecilia

    ReplyDelete