background

Saturday, February 7, 2015

I have a teenager!

In people years at least!

Sandy Lady Lindy turned 13 the last week of January. As you can tell she was thrilled!

IMG_2977

Matt, Avery and I all teamed up to make her a birthday cake, complete with snausages and beggin’ strips!

IMG_2984

Time to sing….and yes, we almost caught the dogs on fire. Not really but……  :-)

IMG_2985 IMG_2986 IMG_2987

Stella ate her piece in one bite. I don’t think that dog has ever chewed a single thing in her whole life.

Lindy took hers and ran off to her bed, and then the family room rug, for enjoyment. Such is life with a dog!

IMG_2990

Happy Birthday to my Lindy Lou!!

1 comment:

  1. AHHHHHHHHHHHHHH HAPPY HAPPY 13TH LINDY LOU (LOU WAS MY GRANDMA'S NAME AND MY MOM'S MIDDLE NAME).

    Mom just told me you and I were both born in 2002!! Woo Hoo That was a fantastic female year for sure. WHAT A FINE LOOKING CAKE LINDY OMDs I wonder if I can get my mom to put beggin (bacon) strips on my 13th bday cake in March.

    Lots of kitty nose taps, kitty kisses and just all around love to you all
    Hugs madi your best feline friend furever and of course my Mom

    ReplyDelete