background

Tuesday, July 21, 2015

School Days!

After a week off, it’s time to start 3rd and 1st grades! I really can’t believe it.

Since it was Day 2 of my new job, I wasn’t able to be home that morning for pictures and their send off. But Matt snapped a few of for me.

IMG_5819 IMG_5822 IMG_5823 IMG_5827 IMG_5831

I love these of them looking at each other. Was that staged, Matthew??

IMG_5828 IMG_5832 

She doesn’t love her Bubba (or her Avocado as she was calling him this morning) much, does she???? I love the look on his face!

IMG_5826

Good luck, Will & Avery!! Knock their socks off!

1 comment:

  1. Avery's tshirt is Perfect for the first day of school.
    Avocado looks most handsome in orange!! That is just too funny. Avery must like the word Avocado!
    Yes I love the two of them looking at each other...the smooch at the end is hilariously precious.
    Love Cecilia

    ReplyDelete