background

Saturday, November 14, 2015

Halloween 2015

We had so much fun this Halloween! The kids were at good ages, it was on a Saturday night so we could easily stay up late and Mom was up too!

This year I had a witch and a Halo Master Chief. Whatever that is!

IMG_5991

IMG_5993IMG_5994

I also had some NCSU football players. I’m thinking this one is an offensive lineman.

IMG_5998

I don’t know why I don’t have a picture of Stella in her jersey. Probably b/c she was running so fast.

Having fun at the Haunted House a few blocks away. The witch wouldn’t go in again this year.

IMG_6012IMG_6013

Hanging with the ‘hood friends.

IMG_6014IMG_6015

Happy Halloween!

1 comment:

  1. Ohhhhhhhhhhhhh what great costumes!!! Love the boots Avery and oh my word Will you are a great ranger...I'm sure there is a correct title but I don't know it.
    Love to you all
    Cecilia

    ReplyDelete