background

Tuesday, May 3, 2011

Birthday Bash

Our sweet Avery turned two on Friday!  We had a circus themed celebration!  Family and friends from near and far joined us for the celebration. I believe the birthday girl (and her brother) had a grand time!
Happy Birthday, Avery!!

Circus, Circus

My popcorn poppers!
College roomies!

Cake Time

Happy Birthday to you, Happy Birthday to you!

She had the sweetest little "puff"!

She got REALLY mad when I took her cake away to cut it

Pin the Nose on the Clown

Me and one of my girls

Avery and her godmother
Family Pic

Gifts Time

Opening her mudpie maker

Avery, Will and Micah makin' mudpies

First mudpie cake

1 comment:

  1. WHAT A FUN TIME UNDER THE BIG TOP!! Great theme and fantastic looking food, friends and family.
    The mudpies were my favorite.
    Love Cecilia

    ReplyDelete