background

Sunday, January 29, 2012

Happy Birthday, Lindy!


 Today is my sweet Lindy's 10th birthday! We had a little party to celebrate tonight.  Mimi and G&G came over for burgers on the grill.

The kids decorated the living room (can you tell???)....


Will posing with Lindy. He thought she would like sitting in the baby crib.

Cake time!!!





Time for gifts!!
Avery helps Lindy open gifts, and gets a little help of her own from Uncle Gray


Lindy showing off her new scarf!
Stella is modeling a scarf too!

Then we moved to the living room for some limbo that the kids set up all by themselves. Or maybe Aunt Greta helped, not sure! Uncle Gray said he couldn't limbo because he was born with a condition that didn't allow him to bend that way. Party pooper!



Me and my Sandy Lady Lindy - 01.29.12

2 comments:

  1. I am not letting Bella sit in my lap while I read this post because my poor puppy dogs would be very jealous of your lucky little pups. Bella's bday was in December and Mattie just had her 12th the beginning of January. I feel the need to buy them something special this week now. :) Happy Birthday Lindy!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Happy Happy Birthday Lindy...I remember visiting you for the very first time when you were about 5 months old....you were gorgeous then and twice as gorgeous now...love the scarf it compliments your eyes. Purrs Madi (I'll be 10 in March) and Love from Cecilia

    ReplyDelete