background

Wednesday, February 1, 2012

January is B-O-R-I-N-G!!

This has been a pretty pitiful month blog-wise.  Honestly, we just haven't done a lot blog worth. In fact, we haven't done a lot period!  I guess January is a good lay-low month. Recover from Christmas, stay in from the cold, watch some basketball. We've done a few things this month....

Saw the NC Symphony's performance of "Green Eggs and Ham".


We've played....








I organized the freezer......

Avery put her babies to sleep. And woke them up. And put them to sleep. And woke them up. Repeat. Endlessly.





We've played a little football....


We went to the playground.....






We had an indoors parade....


We made a human cake for Lindy's birthday party.....




All in all a good month....but a little boring!

2 comments:

  1. I say "blog about the boring stuff too!" You've seen my blog - I certainly do! LOL

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm still LOLing about Green Eggs and ham and the NC Symphony. When M was little we drove to Disney world. I must have read Green Eggs and Ham 87 million times.

    From the pics you took January was anything but boring at the Modlin abode!!
    Love Cecilia

    ReplyDelete