background

Saturday, March 10, 2012

Go Pack!!

On the first day of the ACC Tourney, my unit at work had a cube/office decorating contest. Ironically, only 2 ACC schools were represented: NCSU and UNC. Guess we are all a North Carolina born and bred group!

The best part....I won!!!  A few pics of most of my decorations.


Welcome to the RBC Center. I mean PNC Center.

Will drew NCSU playing Clemson for me.

Box Seats

Come spend your money at the Fan Zone.



Note: Court not drawn to scale.


Who's Number 1??? Me, that's who!

1 comment:

  1. GO PACK!! Congrats on the well deserved win!!
    Before long Will might be asked to be the official NCSU artist!!

    Along about now you are watching the 2nd half...
    Bryan is about to destroy the on/off button on our remote. He might need medication before the afternoon is over.
    Love
    Cecilia

    ReplyDelete