background

Sunday, April 29, 2012

My Baby is 3!

Happy Birthday Sweet Avery. Sweet Princess Avery.


We've had such a busy week with our Disney vacation and your party and I have tons and tons of posts to catch up on, but I couldn't miss leaving you a little letter.

Dear Avery-
As you turn 3, a few things to remember about you....

-You are about 40in tall and weigh around 34 lbs
-You wear mostly 4T clothes
-You are such a silly and funny girl. You have your little silly language that you love to talk into make us laugh.
-You still love your Bubba more than just about anyone
-Although you still LOVE for me to hold you.  "Pick my(sic) up".
-You love to sing and carry around a pretend microphone to sing into all the time
-You copy just about anything that Will does
-You LOVE your doll, Sunshine. She goes just about everywhere with us and you just squeal with delight whenever you see her after an absence
-You mis-pronounce a lot of words and it is so cute. Free=Three.  Bungo=Dumbo. Finny=Phineas (of Phineas & Ferb).
-You are still very opinionated about your clothes. I hate it.
-You detest buttons. I have to cut them off your clothes or trick you. Or just not buy clothes with buttons!
-You love for your hair to be down and swooped over your right shoulder. I do not.  :-)
-You love to play with your dolls, read books, and watch TV with Bubba.

I love you, Avery. More than you will ever know.


1 comment:

  1. Happy 3rd Birthday Avery...you are absolutely a beautiful 3 year old loved and adored by all who know you.
    Many hugs and lots of good wishes
    Cecilia

    ReplyDelete