background

Thursday, September 13, 2012

A Football Birthday Bash

After a cool spell, it turned HOT and HUMID the afternoon of Will’s big birthday bash. We went with a NCSU football theme and of course planned for the events to be outside.  We had planned for football games and cheerleading events but it mainly just turned into a big play time for the kids. I think they all had a great time though!


Someone had gotten into some eye make up before the party, hence the dark eyebrows!











 Aunt Greta made these cool signs!

We surprised Will with a special guest!







Mr. Wuf was almost a surprise to us too as we had requested him back in July and didn’t find out until 3 days before the party that he was going to make it.  He was an awesome guy…very smart and involved at NCSU. I felt privileged to have him at our house.

He was a very good sport as it was H-O-T and the children were man-handling him and asking him to chase them. Poor Mr. Wuf!!!

We did go inside for a bit of a break. Avery and Lilly loved showing Mr. Wuf around. They even took him upstairs to see the pugs!!! 




Avery also showed him where the restroom was!

He was being manhandled, but I think he was enjoying the reprieve from the heat!

I was so excited….so was Matt!! I kept jumping up and down saying “Mr. Wuf is in my house! Mr. Wuf is in my house!”  I am still excited when I think about it!!!
A few more pics outside before he left.



I need to do a whole separate post on  the pics we tried with these signs....






I had the great idea to make a big banner, high school football style, and have the kids and Mr. Wuf run through it. Man, it was the strongest bulletin board paper ever! It took 2 tries, the 2nd with cuts put into the paper, and it still never broke!
 



Take Two!



Food time! 


2 comments:

  1. ����������these are WOLF PAWS!
    I AM SHOUTING I WANT MAMA J AND DADDY M DID ACWNDRRFUL JOB PLANNING A FAN-tab-ULOUS PARTY FOR A SUPER YOUNG MAN,

    AVERY I LVE WHAT YOU ARE DOING W YOUR EYES..EVEY GIRL KNOWS SHE MUST WEAR SPEVIAL MAKE UP FOR PARTIES. YOU WILL NEVER FORGET THIS PARTY SND I EXPECT MR WOLF will remember your hospitality forever too
    Love and hugs
    Cecilia

    ReplyDelete
  2. Sorry translation of first sentence
    I think mama j and daddy m did a wonderful job....
    Lol

    ReplyDelete