background

Sunday, September 9, 2012

A pizza picnic in the park!

For Will's actual birthday celebration, he wanted to get a pizza for dinner and take it the park and have dinner and play time. So we grabbed a pizza and off we went! 


After dinner, it is time to play!










Then we raced home for cake and gifts. I made him a Speed Racer cake. Well, I made a cake and stuck a vintage Speed Racer car from eBay on top of it. Car collectors around the world cried when I opened the car package and removed it from the blister pack.  Hey, I'll do whatever to make him happy!





Earlier in the day I told Will the story about his first birthday party, where he went head first into this cake. He thought it would be fun to re-enact that. I did not.
 Presents time! Lindy and Stella gave him the 30th anniversary Grave Digger. His reaction was quite funny. It reminded us of the Red Rider scene from A Christmas Story as he was spouting out all the stats about this particular truck!

 Celebration #2 is in the books! Celebration #1 was a cupcake delivery to school by Daddy earlier in the day!

1 comment:

  1. Will I love the way you open your gifts with such surprise and eagerness!!
    Love Cecilia

    ReplyDelete