background

Tuesday, November 27, 2012

Stop and Smell the Roses

A few weeks ago, we went to Raleigh Little Theater to see “The Best Christmas Pageant Ever” (thanks Mimi for the tickets!!!).  The children really enjoyed the show…not sure I have ever seen either of them sit so still for a whole hour!

After the show, all the actors were available for autographs.  Avery hopped right down to the action and was looking in awe at the “big” girls…..she was staring intently at one and kept reaching back for me. I thought she was reaching for my hand because it was crowded and full of strange people and every time I gave it to her, she pushed my hand away. I finally realized she was reaching for the program so she could get it autographed!! Too cute!

We then ventured out to the Rose Garden, where we snapped a few pics. Granted, it isn’t the best season to take pictures, but I was surprised they still had some roses. 

Will and Avery helping us remember the simple things….

The kids also had a fun time running around and stretching those little legs that had sat so very still for the previous hour.  We got this neat series of pics of Avery running….can’t you just hear the angels singing?

And then she tripped….

And hurt her bum……


It’s only funny and cute because she wasn’t really hurt.

No comments:

Post a Comment