background

Wednesday, January 1, 2014

2-0-1-3

I don't have a lot to say this year-end. No profound theme or parting words for 2013. 
Just some really fond memories and a whole lot of hope for the year to come.....

Memories like-

Experiencing the magic of Disney through the eyes of the four feet high set.....

College baseball World Series....

Will's first at bat in fall ball.....

Avery's first dance class....

Holding on tightly to my father as he slipped out of my earthly grasp....

The healing gift of the Christmas season.....

And Hope and Faith in God and what He has in store for us in 2014......

Much love to you all.

jgm

2 comments:

  1. I love this post. Probably one of my favorites. Simple, sincere, heartfelt. Happy New Year, my friend!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Janie...those are words of wisdom!!! Less is better and it speaks volumes especially
    "And Hope and Faith in God and what He has in store for us in 2014......
    love cecilia

    ReplyDelete