background

Tuesday, January 14, 2014

January 1st

We’ve made this neat little tradition the past few years to celebrate the new year and all the traditional foods with Aunt J and her ever expanding family.  For the record, her name is Jessica….Will and Avery don’t know that and whenever I refer to her as Jessica, they never know who I am talking about.

IMG_2712

2013             

2012

Matt and I headed back from CLT and were back in Raleigh around lunch. We got to work on the food, which included a Pinterest inspired chicken and pasta recipe that I had made before but was disastrous this time around, salad, collards, black-eyed peas (2 kinds) cornbread, fruit and brownies with ice cream.

This year was super cool because Baby Luke was here. Oh me don’t I love that little boy!! Unfortunately Uncle K was home getting his beauty sleep, as he had to work that night.

IMG_2701

 

Will loves a certain little guy too!

IMG_2704

IMG_2705

Who am I kidding?? Everyone loves Luke!

IMG_2708

Avery was too busy rolling in a bucket before dinner…..

IMG_2707

Will and Aunt J catching up on lost time with a nice Beyblade battle!

IMG_2699

Gifts time!

Luke getting some help opening his bath toys.

IMG_2720

Will got the crazy cups game. He’s going to be a pro soon!!

IMG_2721

Avery LOVED her sticker book!

IMG_2723

Happy New Year!

1 comment:

  1. Great photos and so many nice memories are being made too!
    I remember when it was just Janie and Jessica and no hubbies or babies....you gals are great moms and wives.
    Love Cecilia

    ReplyDelete