background

Wednesday, September 3, 2014

All About Avery

Avery’s very first kindergarten homework assignment was to decorate a bag and fill it with 3 things that best described her.

IMG_3908

And yes, I should have taken a picture of the bag before it sat in her book bag for a few days!

IMG_3909

A purple marker, because purple is her favorite color and she loves to draw.

A princess, well, because what little girl doesn’t love princesses!

Barbie sunglasses keychain, because Barbies are cool and sunglasses make you look cool, all of which Avery enjoys!

She is loving kindergarten so far. So thankful!

1 comment:

  1. LOLOLOL Way to go Avery of course you are a Princess!! If I opened that bag w/o knowing you it would have told me a ton of things. I think every little girl I've ever know loves purple/lavender. I love your Barbie key chain. This is such a great idea for a kindergarten homework.
    Lots of love Cecilia

    ReplyDelete