background

Wednesday, September 24, 2014

True Love

Will and Avery have always loved each other fiercely and for the most part, get along well. Sure there is typical sibling quarreling, but as I’ve mentioned before, the day starts and ends for them with hugs and kisses good mornign and good night.

Some folks have asked me what Matt and I “did” to make them get along some handsomely….as far as Matt and I are concerned, we haven’t done anything special other than promote family ties and love.

Avery has always adored her Will and finds a lot of comfort in his presence. I picked them up from the after school program recently and Avery overheard me tell the administration that they wouldn’t be there the following afternoon. She misunderstood and thought I said she didn’t have to go to SCHOOL tomorrow and was terribly upset as I explained it to her.

She was especially tired that day and fighting off a little cold. She wanted no comforting from me but when Will walked through the door, she ran over to him, threw her arms around his waist and buried her head in his chest and sobbed and sobbed.

He got a little bit of a bewildered look on his face, but held her for a minute and then got a book out of his book bag and started reading her a funny story. She was as good as new by the time we pulled in the driveway!

Love my babies so much!

photo

2 comments:

  1. Ahhhhhhh what a sweet picture of two babes who have learned to love from their parents...
    love cecilia
    Go Pack!!! They made us proud on Sat...they won in every aspect except scoring.

    ReplyDelete