background

Sunday, September 14, 2014

Birthday celebrations for Will

Will is a lucky kid….we celebrated his birthday for what seemed like weeks on end!

A week or so before his birthday, Mimi showered Will with gifts. His favorite things….brightly colored athletic clothing, Legos and a book!

a b

Then on Labor Day, Will and 4 of his friends plus Avery, all piled in the van and we headed to Frankie’s Fun Park. Wow, that was a LOUD car ride!

The boys (and girl) had a blast climbing through the fun house, playing arcade games, laser tag, bumper boats, obstacle courses and go carts!

IMG_3871 IMG_3872 IMG_3873 IMG_3875 IMG_3881 IMG_3883 photo 1

 

IMG_3885 IMG_3886

Avery was the only one riding the bumper boats for a while. Really takes the fun out of bumper boats, but she didn’t know the difference!

After we finished at the fun park, we headed back to our house for pizza, cake and ice cream.  Will is obsessed with a game on the iPad called “Monster Legends” and was insistent I make that the theme of his cake. Wanted me to mold all of these characters out of icing, etc…. Ummmm, no.

But, I found a place online that could make me a cake topper and boy was he surprised when I saw it at his party. I had been setting him up with the whole “Mommy couldn’t make the characters” so he really was surprised when I saw I had still delivered the Monster Legends theme!

IMG_3891 IMG_3892 IMG_3894 IMG_3896 IMG_3899 IMG_3905

Happy 8th Birthday, Will!!!

1 comment:

  1. OH MY STARS that was one fine 8 year old party. I love the crooked candles
    Love cecilia

    ReplyDelete