background

Thursday, July 14, 2011

From NICU stars to television stars......

Happy Birthday, Austin, Currin and Lee!

Or as they are known in my house (courtesy of Avery), Awesome, Turrin, and Weepfrog....

Happy Very First Birthday to my favorite set of triplets. I love you all just like you are my own and wish every day I got to see you more. You three have had a remarkable year and I am so happy to see you ALL healthy, happy and thriving.  I am so proud of your parents for how they handled this tough year and I am glad to call you all "family".

You've come along way, babies!!!

photo courtesy of http://multiplemclambs.blogspot.com/

 Aunt Janie loves you!!! Can't wait to celebrate with you in a few weeks!!

1 comment:

  1. Wow, I can't believe it has been a year already! Congrats to the McLamb family!

    ReplyDelete