background

Sunday, July 31, 2011

Hoops Star

NOTE: Yes, I am attempting to give the blog a mid-year make over only I'm in a huge fight with blogger right now! The width is giving me fits so bear with me as I try to work through my formatting issues.

During the month of July, Will participating in a basketball program run by Raleigh Parks and Rec called "Lil' Shooters".  He really loves basketball and plays in our driveway or inside on his Nerf goal constantly. He loved this 4 week session and was very upset when it was over. There were about 10 little kids in this program, ages 3-5. Will was probably the biggest and maybe even fastest, which was surprising.

From the jumping jacks they did during warm up to the jump ball before their games and then the shooting in the wrong baskets, everything was so fun to watch. Of course Will let everyone know when they were shooting in the wrong basket!
Jump ball

Driving to the basket

Lay up!


I'm open!

Hands up on defense

and the races...maybe the favorite part of the whole thing!


Avery spent a lot of time in the Community Center restroom. My girl loves a public restroom. YUCK!

No comments:

Post a Comment