background

Monday, July 25, 2011

Runway Model

I've been wanting to do this post for a while...and I'm glad I waited! Last night's attire was too much!

Long story short, Avery is quite opinionated about her clothing. For the most part, it is funny and brings sunshine to our days. Of course there are some "dark" moments too....like when she wants to wear shorts and a t-shirt to church and not one of her many smocked dresses.

I remember how upset I was when Will started caring about his outfits. He thinks brown pants and a brown shirt make the perfect outfit because brown "matches". Maybe giving him some control was easier because I feel like boys grow out of smocked and otherwise "girlie" clothing faster than girls do.

Here is a glimpse of some of Avery's fashion choices over the past few months, starting with last night's gem:
She and Will were playing "Spies"....not sure what she was trying to blend in as....
She loves my shoes and hair accessories

Her gangsta look

Christmas fun

New look: wearable bibs...always ready for a snack

Get in shape, girl

2 comments:

  1. i love that little girl! (and you too, of course!)

    ReplyDelete
  2. LOL Janie....oh your fun is just beginning.
    I think you have a budding Diva on your hands.
    Tell her to be sure her big girl panties match too...I'm still chuckling at her shwowing me her kitty pants. She must have sensed I was a crazy cat lady.
    Love the post
    Hugs
    Cecilia

    ReplyDelete