background

Saturday, September 10, 2011

Happy Birthday to my boy!!

A few days ago, the cute blonde in our house celebrated his 5th birthday!! Thanks to all the family and friends who helped make this day special with the phone calls, personal greetings, texts, facebook messages, etc..

It was definitely an emotional day for me. I vividly remember so many details of the day he was born and I can't believe that it has been 5 years. A lot has transpired in our lives in those 5 years and of course these 5 years have been some of the very best of my life.

In keeping with the tradition I decided to start here, Will, here is my letter to you:

Dear Will,

Some things to remember about you as you turn FIVE:

-You wear 4-6 size clothes and a size 12 shoe
-You are missing one tooth, which you lost when you fell out of the bed back in April
-You have the most gorgeous blonde hair and blue eyes
-I love all the little freckles on your nose
-Your absolute favorite person in the world is Avery
-You are so smart....addition and subtraction is a breeze for you and you are pretty good at multiplication now
-Your current favorite toys are monster trucks, anything super hero, CandyLand, Memory and Angry Birds
-You have started reading on your own
-Your favorite food is pizza.
-You have turned into a little fish at the pool and at the beach this summer
-You and Lindy have a special bond and she can't wait for you to get up every morning
-You play soccer on the Seahawks and have a blast every Saturday
-You love the Wolfpack and can't wait to play for them when you grow up
-You challenge your dad and I (and your teachers too) on a daily basis. But it is a good kind of challenge. You are making us better parents.


I love you more than you will every know or understand. Always remember that.

Love,
Mommy

No comments:

Post a Comment