background

Thursday, July 5, 2012

Last Day of Preschool

With kindergarten fast approaching, a week of Vacation Bible School and a week of “summer camp”, it was time for Will to say good-bye to pre-school. He has been at this school since he was just shy of 5 months old. While there have definitely been some “moments” overall we have been extremely pleased with our experience there.  It’s funny…I remember what he wore his very first day….my how he has changed.

Here he is with his Mrs. Michelle…..this is their 3rd classroom together and they love each other!

We hosted a little “party” in his classroom on his last day. He didn’t want to do cupcakes but instead wanted to do yogurt popsicles. Boy, they were messy!!!

Of course Sissy came too! She doesn’t miss a good party!


I think he’ll have a few classmates at his elementary school but I don’t think any will be in his classroom.  I can’t wait to meet all his new friends!

1 comment:

  1. OH MY GOSH Will I cannot believe you are starting kindergarten next week. I remember when you were just an itty bitty little baby boy. What a handsome big boy you are now. What adventures and fun you will have there and so many new friends and exciting things to learn.

    A great big Kindergarten Hug to you
    Love Cecilia

    ReplyDelete