background

Thursday, December 27, 2012

Christmas Day

9 Months ago, almost to the day, we weren't sure what this Christmas would look like. Thankfully it was a Christmas of happiness, joy and hope. Yes, Jane left a huge void and we all found ourselves questioning our "routine" plans of years past and how she was intertwined in those plans, but we were all at peace knowing she wasn't suffering anymore.

Anyway, Will got up at 3:12. AM. Through the air, like a squirrel monkey, into our bed. Matt almost punched him because he thought Will was an intruder. Thankfully he didn't! Will could see from the landing that Santa's snacks were gone and he was EXCITED.  We convinced him to lay in her bed for a while but he was wired. I made him get out at some point. He went down to the bonus room where my brother was up.  Evidently he also went into Avery's room as well as my parents'!

And then all of a sudden it was 7AM. I don't think I fell back asleep until about 5:30 or so, but at least I did.

Mad dash down the stairs!

All the loot!

Santa was a very smart eBay and consignment sale shopper this year so (s)he was very pleased with how small the actual cash outlay was!

 Avery's favorite gift! She is all girl!








Will loves his football guys!







A few random from the morning...








Lindy desperately looking for something to eat!



My princess!



Enjoying a fancy glass of OJ while watching Brave and wearing a purple diamond headband. Surely this is how all the princesses have their juice!


Nothing is harder than doing Legos on a patterned rug!


Looking for the pickle!

Oh my sweet boy....he loves him some Justin Bieber so he gave me JB's perfume and a matching laptop bag!!



Merry Christmas!!









No comments:

Post a Comment