background

Saturday, December 29, 2012

New Things

After many, many years of basically decorating for the holidays in the same manner (even in the old house), I mixed things up a bit this year. Here are a few of the notable differences.

Our new Advent wreath. And oh how I ADORE it!


Dining room tree revamped as a card tree. Gone are the red and gold ornaments of Christmas past! I do love how this tree turned out this year and look forward to decorating with this idea for many years to come! I love Christmas cards and think checking the mail in December is SO MUCH FUN!

And then the last big change….outdoor decorations. Now, I have always wanted to do more outdoor décor and as the kids have gotten older, they are practically begging for our yard to be the tackiest yard on the street. I had to work late one night and came home to one of my big pet peeves!! Colored lights!!!!!!  And our practical joke geese have made an appearance this year as well!



Now, the kids think the yard is magical. They just LOVE the colored lights so I can’t complain much I guess!

No comments:

Post a Comment