background

Saturday, December 1, 2012

He's on the shelf!

Look who rumbled into our house one night this week......

Tyler D. Elf!

The kids were ecstatic when they spied him at breakfast. Avery immediately ran over and went to touch him and was met with a houseful of "Noooooooo's".  Obviously she doesn't remember the story so we've pulled the book out!

Today he is tightly gripping a bag of Elf Grahams. Ha!

Decorations down from the attic today and a tree tomorrow after church. It's beginning to look a lot like Christmas!!

1 comment:

  1. Ok I'm caught up now with last week.
    I have always love the Rose Garden.

    Tyler D. Elf I think I'm missing something here maybe I need to check out the book at the Library too. But whatever it is I bet it is fun.
    Hugs and love
    Cecilia

    ReplyDelete