background

Tuesday, June 24, 2014

Archery is Awesome!

A few weekends ago we took the children to the YMCA’s kick off to summer camp open house. Since Avery will be going for the first time this summer, I wanted her to be familiar with where she would be dropped off, where her backpack would go, etc….

They had the archery open for everyone to use and by far, the kids had the most fun doing this! I even got in on the action, but thankfully there is no picture of that!!

Will has done it before and kinda sorta knows what he is doing.

image_1

Matthew, of course, is an old pro.

image_4

Avery had a blast getting help from Swyper (yes, that’s his camp nickname). She is going to do just fine at camp!!

imageimage_5

I know these pics make for some proud grandpa’s!

Yay for summer!

image_2

1 comment:

  1. OH MY GOSH they will have such fun. One my best summers was spent at YMCA camp. It was held at Pullen Park. I too had my first experience with archery and braiding larirats...(spelling) but you know the things you can attach to whistles so you can wear them around your neck. That was the beginning of my love for hand work. I'm envious wish I could go back to YMCA camp
    Love to you all
    Cecilia

    ReplyDelete