background

Friday, June 27, 2014

Dance Flowers

I had to do a separate post on Avery and her flowers at the dance recital. I was a little unsure on how she would react to flowers as a gift. They would either be:

a) the best thing she has ever received

or

b) thrown to the ground in a tantrum while complaining she didn’t get a Barbie.

I was a little surprised it ended up being the former. But I helped that situation out a little. You see, my good friend’s 2 daughters are big into dance and I told Avery that weekend that Mrs. Tiffany had told me that the best dancers get presented with flowers at the end.

Well, I don’t know if she was listening, but she was thrilled when her dad and grandma handed her flowers. Too sweet! Of course we brought her purple ones (who cares that I had to go to 2 different stores to find half way decent looking purple flowers!)!

She loved them. Kept wanting to pose with them. Stood outside the venue until just about the last person left, showing off her flowers to whomever would look at her.

A few pics….the sweet innocence of youth and flowers….

IMG_3657IMG_3660IMG_3661IMG_3662IMG_3671IMG_3673IMG_3674

No comments:

Post a Comment