background

Friday, June 6, 2014

First Communion

What a busy time of year and one full of wonderful accomplishments and celebrations. This past weekend was the First Communion celebration at church, which Will was apart of. Even though Will has been receiving Communion for years, he and his Sunday School classmates just completed their Communion Education classes.

My HANDSOME boy before he heads out for church!

IMG_3509

And then of course my handsome boys…

IMG_3517

My SILLY boys!

IMG_3514 IMG_3519 IMG_3520 IMG_3523

We interrupt these pictures of boys to show my beautiful girl. And Sunshine.

IMG_3524 IMG_3525

Sunshine wore her pajamas to church. Must be nice, Sunny, must be nice!

The service went great and Will did such a good job.  One of his teachers came up to us at the reception and complimented his behavior and participation during the church service. I was so proud.

Matt and I got to sit by ourselves. Well, with the other parents…my point is we didn’t have a kid with us! It’s been a while since church was that relaxing!! I couldn’t see Will or Avery from my seat so I was totally not stressed about what they were (or weren’t) doing!

There was a reception afterwards and we snagged a few pics.

Will and his sweet grandma’s

IMG_3536 IMG_3537

He was lucky because his godmother came too!

IMG_3533

Aunt J’s Luke is just too cute for words!

IMG_3534 IMG_3535

I love my family and I am thankful for our Church life.

IMG_3530

1 comment:

  1. Ahhhhhh absolutely a beautiful post. Your 2 handsome men and their 4 beautiful women are very very lucky to have each other. I love the photos of the sillies too. Matt and Luke are having a very intense conversation on the floor.
    Lots of love
    Cecilia

    ReplyDelete