background

Thursday, January 8, 2015

1 – 1 – 2015

I love our little traditions…..like always spending New Year’s Day with one of my bestie’s from college who also happens to be Will’s godmother. It was her turn to host this year so we headed over to Aunt J’s gorgeous house in Apex mid-afternoon on the 1st.

I really did an awful job taking pics. I am especially sorry I didn’t get one of me and her. L

But I managed to snap a few of the kids. Ages range from 8 to almost 2, but they get along so well. Will is a great big brother/”cousin”.

IMG_2908 IMG_2909 IMG_2910 IMG_2912

Uncle K tries his best to photo bomb the pics!!

The best part of 1-1-2015 was that my first “real” nephew was born! Walter Matthew made his entrance into the world late in the morning on the 1st. He’s a real cutie and I can’t wait to see him in person soon!

IMG_2921

1 comment:

  1. JANIE I WISH YOU COULD SEE THE SMILE ON MY FACE....WHAT PRECIOUS CHILDREN AND A PRICELESS FRIENDSHIP THAT IS GROWING WITH EACH YEAR.
    MY BEST TO MATT AND CECILY THEY HAVE A BEAUTIFUL SON
    LOVE TO YOU ALL
    CECILIA

    ReplyDelete