background

Saturday, January 31, 2015

Baby Snuggles

This blog entry is long, long overdue! But I left my camera card in my mom’s computer and just got it back this week.

Back in early January the Modlin’s headed east to meet the newest member of our family! A handsome little guy named after my dad and my brother….a true gift from God and just what our family needed.  I was so excited to meet him that upon arrival in Beaufort, we basically threw the kids out of the car and into my mom’s arms and went to my brother’s house. I wanted some 1 on 1 time with the little guy and I knew having the kids around would be a little stressful for me. Plus, everyone was really worried about how Avery would react to the baby….we all thought she would be very jealous.

I didn’t get any pictures on Friday night, but Saturday afternoon Matt and Cecily brought the baby to mom’s house so the kids could meet him and we all had dinner.  Avery, Sunshine and Isabelle are all decked out in their matching outfits.

IMG_4739

We were able to catch some cute pictures of the kids seeing him for the first time. I love the expressions on their faces!

IMG_4773

Of course everyone had to take a turn holding him.  Avery went first and only held him for about a minute. She was more content to hang around while everyone else held him.

IMG_4774 IMG_4775 IMG_4776 IMG_4777

Will’s turn! While he looked terribly uncomfortable, he enjoyed it. Until the baby cried a little bit and Will is still upset that maybe the baby doesn’t like him. Poor guy!

IMG_4778 IMG_4781 IMG_4782 IMG_4783 

IMG_4784

 

My turn! He really liked snuggling up into my blardigan! #ptmt

IMG_4788 IMG_4794 IMG_4796 IMG_4808 IMG_4815

We also had lots of tea parties. This is a favorite past time of Avery’s while we are in Beaufort!

IMG_4745 IMG_4746 IMG_4747 IMG_4751 IMG_4754 IMG_4758 IMG_4770

Bubba spent the tea party time putting together a puzzle he got for Christmas.

IMG_4742

IMG_4744

Now we are all ready for warmer weather for Beaufort visits! My toes miss the sand.

No comments:

Post a Comment