background

Thursday, January 22, 2015

Customized Closet

In an effort to record more than just what our little family does on holidays and for vacation, I want to make sure I capture some of the day to day life around here.

Like this past weekend when Avery wanted to add a little pizzazz to Sunshine and Isabelle’s closet. You see, a few weeks ago we decided something had to be done about this:

IMG_2946

 

So we went to the flea market one afternoon hoping to find a piece of furniture Daddy could turn into a wardrobe for the dolls, thanks to plenty of ideas Mommy had seen on Pinterest. But we stumbled up something already made for that task and Daddy was totally on board (ha) and so we came home with this:

IMG_2945

 

Avery thought it was a little plain so we added some personal touches to it. She came up with the idea of attaching this cute little coat hanger to the front. I loved that idea so I got out my needle and thread.  And then she wanted to add some glittery designs she had gotten for Christmas from Aunt J. 

IMG_2947

And then we also used some markers. Wow, it’s quite fancy!I actually don’t have a picture of the finished product with the markers…believe me, it’s “beautiful”.

IMG_2948

Sunshine and Isabelle love it!

1 comment:

  1. Cecilia loves it too. You better send in your application for a patent I see this as being a big money maker. And you found it in Pink...that is just too funny.
    Sending you all a big hug and love
    Cecilia

    ReplyDelete