background

Sunday, April 3, 2011

Monster Jam!!!

Will is a very lucky little guy. When he sat down for breakfast Saturday morning, he noticed a card and a few gifts at his place at the table.  Matt, Mom and I surprised Will and my dad with tickets and pit passes for Monster Jam at the RBC Center!!!  Will loves monster trucks and watching Monster Jams on the Speed Channel with my dad so I knew this would be a hit.
Grave Digger
We came back from soccer and changed clothes and then the boys left for a quick lunch and then Monster Jam. What a convenient way to get them out of the house so Mom and I could host a bridal shower for Jessica!!
Dream come true
Before the show, the boys got to go down on the track and see the trucks and drivers. Will even licked Monster Mutt Rottweiler's tongue!!!!!
Monster Mutt

2 comments: