background

Thursday, February 23, 2012

Dance Lessons

Wow, we're on a dance theme this week!

Will gave us all a dance lesson on Sunday morning before church.  He taught us the "Pocket, rocket, drop it" (I think that is what he calls it) dance move. Evidently he is "poppin' and lockin'" Ha!! I think I like his name for it better.

Here is a step by step guide for those of you interested (excuse the mess of babies and their blankets behind him).

"Pocket"...

"Rocket"....

Drop it....








Here are 2 video demonstrations....


And another funny video from that morning (excuse the mess....our house is always in disarray on Sunday mornings)....



Happy Dancing!

1 comment:

  1. Master Will you crack me up. Oh my word I tried to dancing with you but I don't think this body can move in that many directions!!
    Well done and thanks for the laughs!!
    Love Cecilia

    ReplyDelete