background

Sunday, April 6, 2014

Dancing Days

 

Avery has been taking dance this past year and she really enjoys it. Kudos to Mimi for taking her each week.

I actually took her last week and was able to snap a few pictures.

IMG_2022[1]

IMG_2026[1]

There are 4 little girls in her class…they are all so funny and sweet. And they are young so no one pays a whole lot of attention!!! 

IMG_2030[1]

They are in full dance recital prep mode right now. I can’t wait to see her in her costume all made up doing her 2 routines!

IMG_2023[1]

1 comment:

  1. Oh Avery does have a perfect ballerina form. Look at those arms angle and fingers pointing. My girl loved ballet too. Her first recital was adorable they were all mice. I remember part of the song they sang was scurry scurry little mice. They had pink ears(headband) gray body suits, pink tights and a long gray tail. I can hardly wait to see Avery all dressed up.
    Love to you all
    Cecilia

    ReplyDelete